We specialise in developing new organisation designs for “start ups” as well as restructuring current designs for existing businesses
We can work with you to formulate your strategy and/or organisation design.
The strategy and structure of your organisation forms the foundation from which you can grow and develop as a business. However, too many organisations are held back with red tape and politics due to complicated structures which in turn does not allow the company to innovate, grow and become the place to work.
MTD believe in making things simple for you.
We will work with you to formulate the best-fit design for your organisation that is based around “The Star Model” above.
Your “Best-fit” design will depend on what you want to achieve and your current ways of working to include your strategy, structure, rewards, processes and people.
We can work with you to deliver:
- Best-fit organisation design options
- Best-fit department design options
- The re-design of business-unit structures, major functions and business teams
- Assessments on how effective your current organisation structure is
- Company and HR strategy design
- Identify the impacts of re-design on processes, procedures and policies
- Identify the impacts on measurements, rewards, clarity, culture and leadership
- An effective Change Plan for migration and/or implementation activities
- Communication strategies to manage the process to:
- Overcome resistance from staff
- Get key stakeholder buy-in
- Educate those affected by the change
- Deliver the key messages as to the reasons behind the design/change and what it means on a macro and micro level.
If at this stage you would like to make a no-obligation enquiry about your requirements, please contact us using using any of the following contact options below. Alternatively please read on to find out more about our approach.
The MTD Approach To Organisation Design
Our approach is completely consultative and we will involve your management and employees throughput the design process. We appreciate that every company is different and hence every solution is different as well.
Coming up with the best-fit organisation design for your company is a bit like putting a jigsaw puzzle together. Once you get to know the technique and strategy of how to put one together you can apply it to any jigsaw. The same goes with formulating an organisation design. We have extensive experience in this field and our approach will ensure that there are no missing pieces at the end!
This process starts with some preliminary questions designed to get to know your company, you objectives and the possible barriers that may be put in the way!
For example, to kick things off we will need to know:
- What is your strategy?
- What are you looking to achieve through organisation design?
- How will you know when you have succeeded?
- What key-stakeholders do you need to satisfy?
- What problems, barrier
Just looking for information on how to put a HR Strategy Together yourself?
- Please click here for some articles on HR Strategy from our blog
- Click here to contact us and we will send you 3 HR strategy documents from real organisations