Our Team Will Design & Deliver A HR Solution
Around Your Exact Requirements
Founder and MD of international HR consulting and management development firm MTD HR, Sean McPheat is widely regarded as a leading authority on modern day human resource management and training.
Sean is a bestselling author, and has been recognised for his own business building skills through the British Business Awards and has been featured in the Who’s Who Of Britain’s Business Elite. He has been a regular judge for the UK’s Young Enterprise Programme but was not as horrible as Simon Cowell (well almost!)
Sean has been featured on CNN International, the BBC, SKY, ITV, The Guardian, Forbes, Arena Magazine, Marketing Weekly, Business Zone, Winning Edge and radio stations such as BBC WM and LBC (London’s Big Conversation).
Sean has over 250 media credits to his name and his weekly email tips go out to over 60,000 people interested in HR and management strategies.
Sean is also a much sought after motivational speaker on all topics related to management, HR, business improvement and entrepreneurialism.
Lana is an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated HR generalist with over 15 years’ experience in operational and strategic senior HR Manager Positions, in large organisations. She is a credible, commercial HR professional who gets on well with people at all levels and has excellent communications skills. She has a practical, hands on approach to her work and an excellent working knowledge of employment law.
Lana is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), a trained Coach, Mediator and NLP Practitioner. Previous Employers include West Oxfordshire District Council, Thames Valley Police and Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance.
Lana’s portfolio of HR consultation includes:
- Advising managers at all levels in day to day and complex HR issues including discipline; grievance; sickness absence; performance management; equality issues; redundancy and TUPE transfers.
- Managing redundancy and restructuring programmes affecting up to 150 staff.
- Leading and managing several teams of HR Managers, HR Advisors and Training professionals as an HR Manager and as Head of HR.
- Managing TUPE transfers.
- Managing complex disciplinary issues through to dismissal.
- Recruitment and selection of staff up to Chief Executive level.
- Developing numerous policies and processes relating to HR and employment matters.
- Developing staff handbooks.
- Developing competency frameworks and appraisal processes.
- Developing HR strategy in line with corporate plans.
- Coaching Managers and employees to improve motivation and performance at work.
- Providing tailored, flexible HR services to businesses.
Lesley is responsible for managing the production and delivery of MTD’s bespoke HR strategies and in-house HR training programmes.
Lesley has worked on a wide range of HR requirements, from recruitment and selection to developing policies and procedures for our clients based up the specific needs of the organisation.
Lesley is responsible for managing MTD’s network of trainers, as well as helping to produce the course materials and ongoing support for our clients.